PvPvE Server Rules
Last Rule update: 05/24/2020 - 14:59:49
By entering our server you agree to submit to our rules.
Not knowing the rules doesn't mean we let you go unpunished.
1. General rules
Treat other players the way you want to be treated. Play fair.
- 1.1 Exploiting in-game bugs and modifying the game client to gain an advantage over other players is not allowed.
- 1.2 Camping on the obelisks to do spawn killing is not allowed.
- 1.3 We have no place for insults, racism or pornography! Neither in player, clan or slave names, representations and also not in chat.
- 1.4 Inactive players will be deleted after ten days, if the inactivity is due to vacation or illness, please send a PM to one of the admins and we will clarify this individually.
- 1.5 Should a loss occur due to a technical error on our part, we ask you to submit a screenshot of your event log where item names and time can be seen. We can only guarantee reimbursement under these conditions.
- 1.6 Support requests are only processed in German and English, requests in other languages are ignored by the team.
- 1.7 Because of this we as the admin team have to pursue the server in various activities in order to support the community on our server and to maintain balance, the admin team is allowed to use all possibilities in the execution of your activities. However, since it can also be time-consuming under certain circumstances, the admin team is allowed (and only then!) To use the admin ability of flying during construction.
2. Building rules
In the event of a violation of the building regulations, the structures concerned will be removed and a warning issued. If this type of rule violates more often, we reserve the right to remove all structures of the owner.
- 2.1 Each clan or single player may max. Have 2 bases. A main base and a secondary base with max. 25 foundations and 5 foundations high. Every structure (fireplaces, slave wheels, etc.) must be dismantled after use, at the latest after 24 hours.
- 2.2 If the location of the main base changes, all structures of the old base must be dismantled as soon as possible. (Moving days must be requested from one of the admins)
- 2.3 The building of important NPCs and boss spawn points and their immediate surroundings is prohibited. (e.g. Overtaken Tower of Bats)
- 2.4 The building of NPC villages / towns and dungeons is also strictly prohibited.
- 2.5 Special resource spots, such as Sulfur lake, crystal caves or history tablets, recipes, obelisks and portals are also not to be built on.
- 2.6 All structures must be built within the map and must not cross the edge of the map.
- 2.7 Reservation of spaces using structures is prohibited.
- 2.8 To ensure good server performance, the structure limit is limited to 50,000 foundations per clan.
NPCs and animals are limited to 75 per clan/soloplayer.
Open World is permanent PvP. Raid times are possible on Saturday & Sunday from 4 p.m. CET to 11 p.m. CET
- 3.1 Bugusing is strictly forbidden, including e.g. to reach through walls or rocks.
- 3.2 Stealing an unsecured base is allowed at any time.
- 3.3 The willful destruction of a base during a raid is to be avoided if possible.
- 3.4 It is forbidden to place a bed roll at the volcanic smithy or frost smithy.
- 3.5 If you are raided, building inside and in the immediate vicinity of the base is prohibited.
After 20 minutes without any fight or explosions, you can build again.
- 3.6 It is only allowed to raiden bases that have the same or higher tier structure than your own.
(e.g. structures T1 may attack T1 - T4, but T4 may not attack T3 - T1) Exceptions: Should a T1 / T2 / T3 clan decide to attack a clan that has a higher tier than its own, it is the attacked clan (and only then) allows you to start a counterraid.
The server rules can be adjusted by the admin if necessary.
We hope you enjoy the server.